Saturday, April 26, 2008

Roboform, what a relief!

I made a post earlier about using KeePass. That's OK for some limited work, but for working on the Internet, I have finally discovered that there is nothing like Roboform. I am not even plugging it as an affiliate yet.

I have no idea how I managed to live without this tool. The sign-in process to different sites is now as easy to me as using the "Favorites" or "Bookmarks" feature on the browser. Since I am going to be using a large number of sites in my new business, especially Web 2.0 sites (which are endless), this tool is an indispinsible resource, sort of like a truck for a delivery service.

I don't know how the minds of others work, but mine is very stubborn. If I have to wait too long or do a bunch of busywork to access a site, I end up forgetting why I am going there. I get distracted easily. Well, that is now easier to discipline.

I think anyone stumbling across my little corner of the virtual universe will now see a large increase in posts and information. Let's say now I am free to concentrate on content and not on process.

No comments: